“We have not allowed ourselves to comprehend what failure might mean for us, is it a comfort or a curse, the knowledge that we could have avoided all this.” - K. Flay
Blog Posts of new things I’ve learned or discovered while developingCommonJS → Typescript Migration TipsProject Manag. Research TopicsLaws of UXCreating SVG React Component with a single terminal commandpackage.json “—help” CLI
Includes Tutorials, Notes, and WalkthroughsMongoDB Optimization12 Factor ApplicationDomain-Oriented Microservice Architecture Foundational Distributed Systems PapersAdditional Distributed Systems PapersOpen Information Extraction and Open Relation Extraction PapersKnowledge Graph ToolsOptimal Fund Raising & Burning Rates
Aggregated links that I have found useful while developing or studying.Optimizing PerformanceBuilding Engineering OrganizationsBig DataDistributed Machine LearningDistributed LockingStabilizing Systems
Blogs that I have found to be very high quality.
Tools that I have found invaluable while developing or studying.
- RSX (Really Simple eXtraction) - The web scrapper of the future (The UI is unassuming but the AI undeneath is very impressive)
Articles that I have found insightful while developing or studying.
Books that I have either read, are reading, or are on my backlog of books to read that I have found to be high enough quality to recommend.
📚 → “Currently in Backlog”
📖 → “Currently Reading”
📕 → “Finished Reading”
- 📕 Designing Data-Intensive Applications: The Big Ideas Behind Reliable, Scalable, and Maintainable Systems
- 📕 Understanding Distributed Systems: What every developer should know about large distributed applications
- 📕 MapReduce Design Patterns: Building Effective Algorithms and Analytics for Hadoop and Other Systems
- 📕 Knowledge Graphs: Fundamentals, Techniques, and Applications (Adaptive Computation and Machine Learning series)